Facial reflexology focuses on reflex (pressure) points on the face, which help stimulate the body's healing mechanism and help improve circulation and nerve conduction, encouraging the release of toxins from the body via the lymphatic system.
The face provides a precise tool to read what is going on within the body's internal organs, central nervous system and neuro-biological systems. The face's close proximity to the brain and cranial nerves make facial reflexology very powerful in impacting the body systems.
This treatment will begin with a facial using organic de Mamiel products and hot towels to cleanse and exfoliate. An organic oil suited for your specific skin type will be used for the relaxing and renewing reflexology treatment and then the oil will be removed with a hot towel and toner will be applied to rebalance the pH level in the skin as well as the application of eye serum and a hydrating moisturiser.
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress, bringing about a sense of calmness and relaxation
- Aims to improve circulation to the face and head area, thereby speeding up the exchange of oxygen, nutrients, carbon dioxide and waste products
- Improves Lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of toxins
- Relieves tension in the muscle tissue
- Relieves congestion and has a rejuvenating effect on the skin leaving the face glowing and radiant.